Просмотр видео

YouTube

Просмотр:

ABUS 83AL45 Abus 83AL45

id=6818
Категория: Испытание замков (взлом, тестирование)
Метод тестирования: Взлом отмычками
Цилиндровый механизм. Производитель: ABUS. Артикул: 83AL45
Описание: 83AL45 Abus 83AL45
260 просмотров
Время взлома: 4 мин

Похожее видео:

Комментарии к видео на YouTube:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@RWBHere @RWBHere 18.07.2020
Nice video, Ethan. Thanks.<br>Call me controversial, and it&#39;s nothing personal (This is your channel, not mine!) but I dislike long or loud intros and outros, so they&#39;re usually either muted or skipped. The shorter the intro, the better. My favourite channel for that is RS Thinks.
         @HobbyPicker @HobbyPicker 14.09.2020->Apologies for that, as you can probably tell my editing skills have been an ongoing problem, I think I'm getting better though! I hope my new intro/ more consistent audio mixing is more bearable.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@jeffmoss26 @jeffmoss26 18.11.2017
mmm Abus
@roblocks1424 @roblocks1424 16.11.2017
Great core you have there it&#39;s a beast of a lock ??
         @HobbyPicker @HobbyPicker 17.11.2017->Thanks very much Bob, it's a really nice lock.
@TonySLocks @TonySLocks 16.11.2017
I think I still have the key card if you want it !
         @HobbyPicker @HobbyPicker 16.11.2017->Oh really? That would be cool if you wanted to post it to me. No hurry though. Thanks a million again mate for the lock, as you can tell I'm really in love with it!
         @TonySLocks @TonySLocks 16.11.2017->I'll have a look for it.
However, the 888 core design belongs to ABUS USA and only they can produce keys. You can't get them in Europe at all.
         @HobbyPicker @HobbyPicker 17.11.2017->OK thanks for that mate, still quite interesting though :-)
         @TonySLocks @TonySLocks 17.11.2017->I found the card, only problem is that i bought two at the same time, and sent one to Tipene.
Now I have two cards, and don't know which one is the code for your core....
I tried to send a photo of the card ( it isn't an ABUS card, just the retailer's business card with the code on) by PM on UKLS but the file was too big. PM me you email address and I'll send the photo this evening if you like.
Maybe you can work out which code is your one?
@LockPickingPatrolman @LockPickingPatrolman 16.11.2017
Very nice lock! ?? I know in comments on your last vid of this Lock I had suggested to be careful with TOK tensioning; but since I have damaged my 888 core and haven’t gotten around to making a special tensioner for it, I can say that it is much harder to pick with BOK ?? Also with mine I did get a key code that I could use for duplicates. Thanks for sharing ???
         @HobbyPicker @HobbyPicker 16.11.2017->Aha, my friend the 83 fan has made an appearance! I've just being doing BOK with a thin tension wrench. Think it's just that I need to get used to the feedback and dealing with all the spool pins. Tony just told me that he thinks he still has the key card for it but thanks for the extra information there, it would be a bit silly to have a restricted key that you couldn't duplicate full stop!
@BronxLockPicker60Rodriguez @BronxLockPicker60Rodriguez 15.11.2017
Beautiful lock my friend!<br>That&#39;s a restricted key way, so to have keys made you would need to contact the seller of lock . At least that&#39;s how it&#39;s done through eBay here in the U.S.<br>Thanks for sharing my friend!!?????
         @HobbyPicker @HobbyPicker 16.11.2017->Thanks for watching my friend ;-) TonyS just told me that he got a code card with the key which he might send my way.
         @BronxLockPicker60Rodriguez @BronxLockPicker60Rodriguez 16.11.2017->Hobby Picker I truly enjoy your videos my friend!
It's great TonyS. has a key card for you!!
Keep up the great work my friend!!
         @HobbyPicker @HobbyPicker 17.11.2017->Thank you my friend, that's very kind of you to say ;-)
@bearsback5099 @bearsback5099 15.11.2017
Nice overview.
         @HobbyPicker @HobbyPicker 16.11.2017->Thanks very much ;-)
@darthpaul123 @darthpaul123 15.11.2017
I bought one of these after your last video showing one. Beautiful lock, but you would laugh at the terrible bitting mine has lol. It&#39;s like a 121121 code.... haha. Thanks for sharing.
         @HobbyPicker @HobbyPicker 15.11.2017->Cheers mate, pity you didn't get good bitting. Was it a standard 83 or an AL?
         @darthpaul123 @darthpaul123 15.11.2017->Hobby Picker it is a silver AL. Unfortunately it was the only color I could find, but beautiful none the less. ?
         @HobbyPicker @HobbyPicker 16.11.2017->Ohhhh Shiny! ;-)
@billbacardi3262 @billbacardi3262 15.11.2017
You have to love ABUS absolutely gorgeous locks.
         @HobbyPicker @HobbyPicker 15.11.2017->Thanks Bill, I'm sure every locksporter loves Abus!
@Leonslockpad @Leonslockpad 15.11.2017
Nice overview ethan mate very nice abus???????
         @HobbyPicker @HobbyPicker 15.11.2017->Thanks very much Leon :-)
@DonzLockz @DonzLockz 15.11.2017
Nice video buddy!?? The Titaliums are said to contain titanium oxide, basically the ingredient to any man made product that is white, including paint. ABUS, to my knowledge do not cornfirm or deny either titanium or titanium oxide as an ingredient. Here in Australia, we get more colours and the Lockwood C4 keyway and 6 pins. ???
         @HobbyPicker @HobbyPicker 15.11.2017->Thanks for the extra information, Abus are very hush-hush about their special alloy ;-)
         @BronxLockPicker60Rodriguez @BronxLockPicker60Rodriguez 16.11.2017->Don'z Lockz Wow, Mr. Don'z Lockz , you know your information!!
And you're a 100% correct in your comment about Oxide! I was a construction painter for 18 years, and in those years I tought myself to mix colors/colours so not to rely too much on paint stores to match a certain color for me.
??????????
         @DonzLockz @DonzLockz 16.11.2017->Bronx-LockPicker60 Thanks buddy. You learn something new everyday, who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Hehe.? Never knew about you being a painter & a colour magician! Very cool. I'm still learning new stuff too. ?? Maybe I'll send you a Titalium 83AL/45 in a colour you guys don't get there in your next package. We get Silver (different to plain alloy) Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, Blue, Green and Black....which colour do you prefer? ???
         @BronxLockPicker60Rodriguez @BronxLockPicker60Rodriguez 16.11.2017->Don'z Lockz oooh, red is my favorite color!!??
         @BronxLockPicker60Rodriguez @BronxLockPicker60Rodriguez 16.11.2017->Don'z Lockz Thank you Sir!
I can jump through hoops too! Lol
@chessnut991 @chessnut991 15.11.2017
Two beautiful locks! Well done!
         @HobbyPicker @HobbyPicker 15.11.2017->Thanks very much :-)

0 Комментарии
Оставить комментарий
Только зарегистрированный пользователь имеет возможность добавить свой комментарий

Яндекс цитирования Яндекс.Метрика

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17